This review is for this first aid kit
This item can be purchased here: http://www.amazon.com/Emergency-Survival-stocked-quality-supplies/dp/B013EBQQUY/ref=sr_1_36_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1454520796&sr=8-36&keywords=first+aid+kit
We shall begin with some information about the product from the company's website:
About the Product
- We've just UPGRADED and added new emergency supplies to the kit, based on customers feedback.
- Stronger tweezers, bigger and accurate compass, eye pads, safety pins, sting relief pads and more.
- HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS. Manufactured with the finest equipment in a modern FDA registered facility.
- DURABLE & COMPACT, yet holds all the valuable medical first aid supplies and preparedness items.
- Ideal for Road Trips, Home, Travel, Office, Camping, Adventure, Boat, Workplace, School or Sports.
It contains Antiseptic cleansing wipes (6 pcs), Alcohol prep pad (10 pcs), Butterfly closure strips (10 pcs), Extra large adhesive bandage (4 pcs), Adhesive bandage (25 pcs), Knuckle adhesive bandage (4 pcs), Fingertip adhesive bandage (8 pcs), Gauze swab (3 pcs), 1 Disposable cold compress, First aid tape (1 roll), Cotton tip applicator (20 pcs), 1 Abdominal pad, Disposable vinyl gloves (1 pair), 1 Slim rescue howler whistle, 1 Button Compass Liquid filled, 1 Moleskin blister relief, 1 Triangular bandage, 1 Emergency blanket, 1 Glow stick, 1 Disposable raincoat, 1 Scissors, PBT conforming bandage 5 x 3.6 cm (1 roll), 1 CPR face mask, 1 Metal tweezers, Eye pad (2 pcs), Elbow/knee bandage (2 pcs), Safety pins (4 pcs), Sting relief pads (2 pcs).
It is all packaged in a nice durable case so it stays organized and easy to take on the go.
I received this product to try for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.