This review is for the Sunsella Vegetable Steamer
This item can be purchased here: http://www.amazon.com/sunsella-stainless-steel-vegetable-steamer/dp/b00kydzhsi/
We shall begin with some information about the product from the company's website:
- A premium quality vegetable steamer made from 100% high-grade stainless steel (including legs).
- Unique design which expands to fit various pot sizes. Collapsible for space saving storage.
- No assembly required. Legs and center post are already attached for a stable, durable, veggie steamer.
- Easy removal from pan with sturdy central ring. Removable central post screws off easily for steaming large items. Takes up less space than bamboo steamers.
- Diameter 5.3 inches to 9.3 inches - Height range (legs included) 2 inches to 3.4 inches.
As for my thoughts? This product is very well made. This steamer is made of nice quality stainless steel. It expands to fit pretty much any pot or pan and gives you extra cooking space to steam one food while cooking another in the bottom. It is awesome to be able to toss a side dish of veggies over my rice as it cooks, or some awesome homemade steamed dumplings. It is easy to wash and folds up smaller to store.
I received this product to try for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.