This review is for this Cozyna Ceramic Burr Manual Coffee Grinder
This item can be purchased here: http://www.amazon.com/Cozyna-Ceramic-Grinder-Portable-Stainless/dp/B00U7WRUNQ/
We shall begin with some information about the product from the company's website:
- PRECISE AND CONSISTENT GRIND: Regardless if you are grinding for french press or aeropress, the ceramic conical burr helps to grind the coffee beans in a uniform size. Unlike blade grinders, this manual conical burr grinder will provide you with much more control over your grind.
- ADJUSTABLE GRIND SIZE: Unlike blade grinders, the Cozyna Travel Manual Coffee Grinder contains a ceramic conical burr which gives you the option to adjust your grind size. Simply turn the knob clockwise or counterclockwise in order to reach the perfect size for your specific coffee drink.
- PORTABLE: The Cozyna Travel Manual Coffee Grinder was specifically designed to fit into an aeropress making it easy to take with you while hiking, camping or on vacation. This coffee grinder is so compact it will take up minimal space in your backpack. DESIGNED FOR AEROPRESS: This grinder was specifically designed so that it could fit into an AEROPRESS and be taken while traveling
- RUST FREE: This coffee mill is made of high grade stainless steel which gives it a modern look, but most importantly increases its durability. Due to the ceramic conical burr, and the sleek stainless steel finish, there is no need to worry about damaging rust.
- EXCLUSIVE LIFETIME WARRANTY: This Coffee Grinder comes with a lifetime warranty. Buy with Confidence and get your product replaced, no questions asked, if anything happens.
As for my thoughts? Love love love coffee and I never realized how much better it tasted when you ground it fresh! I thought coffee shops just had voodoo magic or something. This is a revelation to me. I love that I can control how course of fine I grind. I can have as much or little fresh coffee as I need, so it works for my french press or in my reusable Keurig cup. It is easy to use, and works quickly, so it really doesn't add much time to my coffee prep in the morning, but it makes a MASSIVE difference.
I received this product to try for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.